If you have an idea for a cool, engaging public science project but are not sure where to start, you came to the right place. I can provide consulting services both in person and at a distance.
Some of the things I can do for you include:
- Create an attractive map for an event or report
- Analyze information geographically
- Manage archaeological or historical data collection (including paperless!)
- Clean up existing geographic data
- Plan for data preservation
- Ensure data will be usable in the future
- Design and build a digital exhibit
- Design and install a physical exhibit
- Teach your group about archaeology
- Create a custom lesson with student materials and teaching plan
- Design a community outreach program for your organization
- Train you in effective and safe use of social media for promoting your organization or academic research
The prices of services are determined by the amount of hours and type of work required. I am happy to provide you with a quote after discussing what you have in mind!
If you are interested in hiring me, or have questions about whether I could provide a service not listed above, please email me: HeritechConsulting(at)gmail.com