Now more than ever, research projects are expected to have a carefully tended public presence. Representing your work in a consistent, appropriate, and ethically responsible way online can help you build a community of supporters for your project, including colleagues and employers. If you are interested in creating social media accounts and websites for yourself, your projects, or your institution, I can help you come up with a strategy to make it worth your time and effort.
What can I do for you?
- Create a strategic plan for promoting your project online
- Build a system for managing social media accounts for your organization
- Assess how your current internet presence is received (quantitatively and qualitatively)
- Set up a website
- Set up different levels of access for members of your organization as needed
- Create social media accounts for your organization
- And consult on which would be best for you to focus on, and which you can do without