In archaeological work, having consistent, clear, and well-documented mapping procedures is critical to site preservation. I can help you ensure that your project runs smoothly by setting up your mapping protocol, giving you a custom made guide for staff and students to use, and supervising mapping setup using your equipment.
As a technical specialist, I understand how this data must be managed to save you time, money, and frustration. As an educator, I know how to communicate these principles to clients, staff, and students so that the field season goes smoothly. I can participate in your project at whatever level you need – strategic planning only, planning and teaching, or conducting the mapping myself.
What can I do for you?
- Create an attractive map for an event or report
- Analyze geographic data
- Manage archaeological or historical data collection process (including paperless!)
- Clean up existing geographic data
- Organize data
- Plan for data preservation (prevent loss)
- Ensure data will be usable in the future